Wednesday 26 June 2013

Steve Gets on His Bike

Steve Benson at Stockport has been in touch to remind us of his fundraising challenge which takes place next month...

I have signed up for the 62 mile Manchester to Blackpool bike ride on Sunday 14th July. The Christie cancer care in Manchester is my chosen charity as it's close to my heart. My mam was diagnosed in April with terminal cancer and any donations towards my quest to help raise funds would be greatly appreciated. Steve

Good luck Steve - here is his Just Giving Page


Editor's Note: The Christie is the official charity for this event, where the participants form 'Team Christie'. This hugely popular ride sees over 8,000 cyclists gather at the home of Manchester United before taking on the 60 mile challenge to Blackpool. Riders will head out towards the hills of Leigh and Chorley before finishing beneath the iconic mirror ball on Blackpool's South Promenade.

No comments:

Post a Comment