Thursday 28 June 2012

Nora is Racing for Life

[caption id="attachment_3381" align="aligncenter" width="640"] Nora, Lindsay & Adrienne proudly showing off our medals from last year – Danielle is lurking to the left of the picture and is more interested in eating than posing!![/caption]

Wakefield House's Nora Roth has been touch with more Race for Life news:

I’m taking part again this year in the Race for Life on 1st July in Salisbury in memory of my late sister-in-law and in support of my niece who lives in the Salisbury area. “Team Swindon” (my other sister-in- law and niece – Adrienne, Danielle & myself) are joining up with the Salisbury gang on race day.

Good luck for Sunday Nora! Her Just Giving page is here.

1 comment:

  1. Mark Cashmore, Chief Executive9 July 2012 at 07:01

    I hope the team does well again this year.

    ReplyDelete